Syndicating uiGarden Articles
Articles at uiGarden are jointly copyrighted unless otherwise indicated. Some of the articles are reprinted with the author’s permission. If you would like to reprint those articles please contact the author directly.
All translations are jointly copyrighted by the author(s) and the uiGarden.
You are welcome to reprint uiGarden articles. There are two ways of reprinting our articles:
OPTION 1: Referencing an article
You are welcome to provide a link to any of the articles on our site, without requiring any specific authorisation from us.
This includes linking to articles from your web pages, or in printed materials.
We ask that you make the source of the material clear, so that our articles are not perceived as product materials produced by you.
OPTION 2: Reprinting an article
You may wish to reprint the article(s) on your website, blog or printed materials. In that case, we have the following requirements:
- You must obtain written permission in advance before reprinting the article(s).
- The following introductory paragraph must be included:
This article is written by TheAuthorsName, originally published at TheArticlesLinkAtUigarden. For more articles like this please visit: www.uigarden.net
- The article must conclude with (may be displayed in smaller font):
© Copyright uiGarden.net, reprinted with permission.
- You may not make any editorial changes to the article without first receiving authorisation in writing. This includes adding or subtracting content, or changing the emphasis of the text.
- We must be provided with a copy of any corporate communication (printed, web page, etc) that includes a copy of one of our articles.
If any of the terms of this agreement are breached, we reserve the right to withdraw the right to republish our material. In this situation, you must take immediate steps to remove our material from all current and past communications.